Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPower
    Last night's episode was pretty good. It sure had it's S/D moments. Who else liked it?
    I did!
    Spoilers for 'Arthur's Mantel'
    I liked the grin Sam had on her face when Daniel could see her. And the poking at the end was funny to.
    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

An update on my fic. I have it almost complete. It will most likely at the first of the week. I have to get it Beta read and then it should be ready to post.
      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

Daniel: What?? Why would we... no we would never... would we?
        Sam: Nope. Closets are stictly off the list.
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Last night's episode was pretty good. It sure had it's S/D moments. Who else liked it?
          I caught the second showing... and man it was good - the shippiest S/D ep I have seen in a while... I hope they bring in a few more of those really comfortable around each other moments... I love their reactions to one another.

Spoiler:

Comment

I loved it!

Spoilers: I also loved the grin she had on her face when Daniel could see her and loved the way they spoke each other's names: "Sam??" "Daniel!" Heehee. The poking was cute too and I loved when Sam told him that translating the Ancient would be easier now that he was here. And of course the cute little shrugs. *sigh*

It was great seeing them back in "science twins" mode...it's something we haven't seen in quite a while and I really missed it. Plus shippiness is always good.

Ah, Daniel agrees!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
              An update on my fic. I have it almost complete. It will most likely at the first of the week. I have to get it Beta read and then it should be ready to post.
              Sounds great, I can't wait to read it.

Comment

Daniel: What's that, Sir? Sam and I are out of line? Put us in holding cell? Sounds okay to me...

(..yeah I know, lame... sorry about that!)

Comment

Comment

Well ok it's a caption that I made, but Jess, your post made me want to scream "CHI!"... but I figured these guys could say it better...

Spoiler:

Comment

Here are a few more good pictures.

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/team/sd9.html

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/team/sd5.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...x22%5F388.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s5/5...21%5F0116.html

Enjoy.

Comment

Here's a very good S/D wallpaper.

Daniel Carter wallpaper

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
                            Well in emails back and forth with Jess *waves* I remembered I had an account here... but never had the time to look to see if we mere S/Ders were represented... so glad we are!!

I'm RebelWriter, aka Chris4Short, or just Chris, or Christine... yup, I wear different hats. Umm... Started watching SG late late at night, then got sci-fi channel in about S7 or so, and it's been non-stop viewing since. I watched the Sci-fi Mondays, bought S1, and got sucked in even deeper. I've been a S/D shipper for about that long, mainly since S/D seem so close. Not seeing the eps in order (at first) I really saw the spark in S/D not *that other ship*.... plus I have a problem with Sam pining for her CO.

Let's .. I write fanfiction. Read fanfiction, vote for Isis Awards, loved Jess' fic (all of them).... Really, that's about it, well I could go on, but why bore you all at once?

*g* Christine (among other names)
                            I gooffed I should have welcomed you yesterday when I was on here. So a little late, Welcome to the S/D shipper thread.

Sorry for the delay.
                            Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

I got my fic done and read earlier then what I thought. So here it is.

Daniel's "Ethon" Journal Entry
                              (I know Daniel didn't have a Journal with him but I'm going to pretend he did or he was doing it in his head. Which ever way works for you.)

“We must not fail the gods, we must embrace our destiny…Fire the weapon.” Nadel commanded.

“Wait!” Daniel shouted.

The Prometheus disappeared from the radar in the Rand command punker.

“The Earth vessel has been destroyed.” A Rand technician announced.

I couldn’t believe it. They have destroyed the Prometheus. For all I know all the crew has just died, including Sam.

A lot of things have happened to Sam. Alien beings have taken over her body, she has been kidnapped and missing off world more times then I can count. Each time her life was endangered it hurt more and more. This hurts way more then any of the times before. I now have an inkling as to how Sam must have felt 4 years ago when I ascended. To her I was essentially dead.

I can still hear her laughter, see her smile, smell the coffee only she could make when we were up all night working on some out of this world project.

She never would let me give up very easily on my projects that I was having a hard time with. She wouldn’t want me to give up now. I’m not going to give up! She could still be alive! I have to have hope that she survived! I’m going to get out of here if it kills me. Which isn’t really a problem considering I seem to be allergic to death. I am going to convince these people that the Ori are wrong!

Thanks Sam for giving me the courage and strength to fight.
                              Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

^^^
                                Not bad.

I'm still waiting for the scene-by-scene Arthur's Mantel pictures to arrive at a different site so I can post them here.

Comment

Working...
                                X