X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPower
    No, be my guest.
    I'll post more later in the day.
    Thanks! Looking forward to your pics! I'm also going to try making some new S/D smilies.

Comment

Alright, here are the pictures.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s5/5...x01%5F275.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s5/5...x01%5F419.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s5/5...X19%5F075.html

Comment

Daniel: Whoa, it burned a hole right through. I didn't think our coffee was THAT strong...

Sam: Uh, think anyone will notice??

Jacob: *tsk* Those kids...

I made some new S/D smilies too... if you'd like to use, feel free!

I'm making a couple more, so when I get them done I'll post them up here.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
          That's great!
          scarimor

Comment

Hey all this is my first post.I'm a big Daniel/Sam fan, always have been. I tend to be some what of a lurker on boards, but I couldnt resist capping something.Daniel: (Under his breath) Sam quit it I'm trying to concentrate
            Sam: Daniel I'm not...
            Daniel: Janet?

Oh it's bad I know but I couldn't resist

Comment

Has anyone noticed on the show that all the men Sam has fallen for other than Jack are reflections of Daniel in some way?

Or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
                Has anyone noticed on the show that all the men Sam has fallen for other than Jack are reflections of Daniel in some way?

Or is it just me?
                how so???

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                  http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...x12%5F428.html

Daniel: THat was close.
                  Sam: I don't think that is our biggest problem.
                  Nice one. Here goes:

Daniel: Sam, using the fog machine to set the 'mood' was a good idea, but I think it's out of control!

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                    That's great!
                    Thank you!

Here's another one I finished last night:

Comment

Originally posted by JC_21
                      Hey all this is my first post.I'm a big Daniel/Sam fan, always have been. I tend to be some what of a lurker on boards, but I couldnt resist capping something.
                      Daniel: (Under his breath) Sam quit it I'm trying to concentrate
                      Sam: Daniel I'm not...
                      Daniel: Janet?

Oh it's bad I know but I couldn't resist

Welcome to the thread, JC_21! It's great to see more Dan/Sam fans here.

lol, that's cute!

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                        how so???
                        I've heard people say that before, about them being reflections of Daniel in some way. I can't remember exactly how it was said, but if you look at Narim, Martouf, and Orlin, they were all pretty much nice, gentle guys, maybe even a bit romantic, sort of like Daniel is. As for Pete...well, he WAS a nice guy and a bit romantic, but there was that whole "stalking" thing, which I could never see a guy like Daniel doing.

I think that's pretty much how I understand it. Oh, and the fact that Orlin was a pretty selfless guy (Martouf as well and even Narim, even considering the attitude of the Tollans) like Daniel. He sacrificed himself basically at the end. It does seem like a reflection on Daniel in some way.

It probably doesn't make much sense the way I'm talking about it...but I do remember someone mentioning it somewhere, maybe not that exact wording.

Oops, almost forgot... Welcome to the thread, Dark Monarch!!

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                          Nice one. Here goes:

Daniel: Sam, using the fog machine to set the 'mood' was a good idea, but I think it's out of control!

Royal

That's a good one!

Daniel: Um Jack, next time could you wait til we're more than 10 feet away before setting off the firecrackers?

Sam: I know it's the 4th of July but can't he wait until we get back to Earth??

Comment

Sorry about this being a little late. Welcome JC_21 and Dark Monarch! Glad that you were able to find this place.
                            Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                              how so???

Narim, Martouf and Orlin are all men who use morality and compassion as a means to ending tough situations and only resort to other means when all options are gone. And each are intellectual types that see knowledge and understanding as thier most effective weapons. Each also wears thier heart on thier sleeves.

They are basically the same type of man as Daniel.

Jack on the other hand is a more brawn over brains type. If you can't solve a problem in 10 seconds time shoot it and make a smart ass remark doing it that only makes things worse.

And the man never lets is feelings be known to the people that he should unless he is forced to.

Jack is the absolute opposite of every other man Sam has fallen for.

The only reason I see that the TPTB push the Sam/Jack ship is that they know given each characters situation that they never actually have to go tru with it. Sam is military and so is Jack so the TPTB so that is a build in excuse for it never to go further.

They have never pushed a Sam/ Daniel ship becuase that excuse does not exist between them. And they knew that they would have to go thru with it and play the situation out.

Comment

I knew there was someone who could explain it better. Thanks!

I agree with what you say, especially with TPTB never having to go through with S/J because of them both being military. She wouldn't have that problem with Daniel being a civilian, so it would be easier.

Someone told me once that either MS or AT had said (probably in an interview) during S1 or S2 that they think Sam and Daniel might have been able to get together if it wasn't for Sha're being out there. The person who told me about this couldn't find the exact quote though and I've been scouring the internet trying to find it (and not knowing where to start is a real problem).

Comment

Working...
                                X