Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
    Thanks for the rec--great fic. It was cleverly done.

Glad you enjoyed it. I hope to have chapter 2 up soon.

Later,
    Royal
    You're welcome. I loved the way it was done too. I can't wait to read more of your fic. I hope to start posting some of my new one soon too. It's almost helping me vent my feelings about any potential Daniel/Vala pairings next season.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
      Agreed! This thread must continue!

Thanks for keeping up the supply of pics. I especially love their expressions in the third one... the Science Twins are on to something there!

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
        Sam: Aw crap. I should have told him to tell me before he was getting a hair cut. Longer is better... now what am I gonna rake my hands through? *sigh*
        LOL! My thoughts exactly!

Great caption!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          Just make sure they fit within GW's rules for picture posting. I copied these out of a post by Feli, mod supreme:

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

[/B]
          D'oh, I think I've broken that rule a few times already. Any chance that I'll be kicked out or will I just get off with a warning?

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
            D'oh, I think I've broken that rule a few times already. Any chance that I'll be kicked out or will I just get off with a warning?
            I've done this with out realizing it as well and I'm still around. If anything we will probably get off with a warning. I sure hope anyway.
            Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

I look at the pics and quite enjoy them. I am sorry that I did not thank you before now for taking the time to find and post the pics. So Thank You very much!
              Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Bumping this thread to the top. Come on, we gotta get as high as the Daniel/Vala ship thread!!

And here is a pic:

Caption, anyone?

Comment

i really like that pic that look and all i can think of is:
                  "Sam..."
                  "..yes?"
                  "I l..."

Comment

Comment

You're welcome. I loved the way it was done too. I can't wait to read more of your fic. I hope to start posting some of my new one soon too. It's almost helping me vent my feelings about any potential Daniel/Vala pairings next season.
                      I'd love to read that. Maybe it will help me vent some of my worries about that potential pairing as well. I don't think TPTB will go overboard, but I'm hoping that we get a lot more Sam/Dan. I'm encouraged by the
                      Spoiler:
                      angst scene we've heard about

http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/showtime/cast/images/SamDan.jpg

I love that pic. You need green for that one!

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

I know Ripple Effect came on last friday. I wasn't able to watch it but there is this one scene that I can't forget and I was wondering what the rest of you guys thought about it. The scene is where our Daniel is interviewing/interagating the other Teal'c. Daniel says something about Sam rejoining the team after being at area 51 I believe. Teal'c then explains that in there reality that Sam came back from her honeymoon not area 51. I was hoping that Daniel would ask who she had married and then Teal'c's answer would be something to the effect that it was Daniel she had married.
                        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                          I know Ripple Effect came on last friday. I wasn't able to watch it but there is this one scene that I can't forget and I was wondering what the rest of you guys thought about it. The scene is where our Daniel is interviewing/interagating the other Teal'c. Daniel says something about Sam rejoining the team after being at area 51 I believe. Teal'c then explains that in there reality that Sam came back from her honeymoon not area 51. I was hoping that Daniel would ask who she had married and then Teal'c's answer would be something to the effect that it was Daniel she had married.
                          I thought it was cheesy how they just left out everything about Sam's honeymoon and from maternity leave.

Comment

I thought it was cheesy how they just left out everything about Sam's honeymoon and from maternity leave.
                            I think they did it so that none of the shippers would get offended or feel left out. But still they could have at least thrown us a bone. They have already paired Sam and jack up in other reallites (spelling?) so why couldn't they just this once paired Sam and Daniel up!
                            Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Daniel: Our closet is finally free.
                              Sam: Great. Meet you there in 5 mins.

Comment

A Tale of Spilled Coffee by our very own JessM has won 1st place over at the Isis awards!

Comment

Working...
                                X