Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPower
    Wow, that was one massive cliffhanger on SG-1, I wonder what Carter was thinking when seeing all of our ships getting wasted.
    I agree...that was really something. Don't know if this needs spoilers, but why not... SPOILERS: Did she know where Cam and Daniel were? I think she knew where Teal'c was, but not sure if she was aware that Cam and Daniel got beamed aboard the Russians' ship. If she did, I think she worried first and foremost about their welfare.

That was sort of an evil cliffhanger. I can't wait to find out what happens next season. I have to say that there was just a bit of nice Sam/Daniel interaction in this one too...sharing a few looks, maybe one case where they finished each other's thoughts (well, where Sam finished Daniel's anyway)... liked how she came over to Daniel when he was reading the book and leaned down toward him. Nice to see that and I hope we get some more interaction like this in S10.

Comment

Ya it was way evil. I think Sam: would also be wondering where Mitchell and Daniel were... she was there when they were were talking about going back to the surface, and she knew about the Russian ship - when was that mentioned in the past? - so maybe she put two and two together... after all she is a "half full" kinda gal.

But now to wait until JULY???? SOOOOOO WRONG!!!!
      Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

I'm sure she wasn't thinking where they were, because she saw the Korelev exit Hyperspace. I'm sure she was thinking how many people got out on an escape pod. But that was one evil ending. At least one Ori ship should have been destroyed. It was pretty cheap how they owned everyone.

Comment

Totally agree, MasterPower. I wonder how they're going to pick up from there?

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
              Totally agree, MasterPower. I wonder how they're going to pick up from there?
              Go here and find out.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Though what I sorta meant was, SPOILERS: How are the team going to be rescued since the ships blew up and Sam is stuck floating in space? I was thinking that they'd end up on one of the Ori ships, maybe the one that Vala is on, but I really have no idea. One thing I have to wonder though is why Daniel has to be with Vala. Does that all go back to the link they had, or are they subconsciously trying to pair these 2 up despite the fact that there are no plans to ship anyone? I mean why can't it be Vala and Daniel and Cam on the ship - why does it have to be Daniel alone with her? </rant off>

Sorry I wasn't clearer!

Comment

I guess will just have to wait and find out now won't we?

Comment

Ya... evil though. It's a pain to have to sit and ponder... but it does make theories seem to pop up... Why can't we sped up the time and be June already??!!!
                    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

See this is where Fanfic comes in. It helps make the time seem to go by quicker.
                      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Make up your own caption.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

"Oh bugger, Jack's gonna kill us..."

I don't know what the've done but they are in trouble.

FF
                          sigpic

Comment

What episode is that picture from?

Comment

Mitchell (offscreen): Are you guys dating or what?
                              Sam: Well...
                              Daniel thinking: How did he figure that out!?!
                              Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                                What episode is that picture from?
                                I'm pretty sure it's from Citizen Joe. And yeah, I love their expressions!

"Um...oops...maybe we should have told Jack it was plugged in..."

(I'll leave that up to you to decide what "it" is! lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X