Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the welcomes

hmmm does the sam/daniel ship have a name yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
      thanks for the welcomes

That's a good question. I'm pretty new to this ship myself, so I don't know if it has a name yet. Maybe, Spaniel? or perhaps Samson? Or if you wanted to avoid name combining, maybe Brainiac or Brain Trust. These are getting worse by the second. How about, and always try to get people to name ships this, Gateship 1! Lol, clearly I have no naming talent.

I just recently watched the vid "Fall Into Me" (sorry can't remember the creator) it was great. If you haven't seen it, I reccomend a viewing. I'm happy to see al these newbies here--the thread seems to be a lot more active lately.

Later all,
      Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
        thanks for the welcomes

Why do we need a name for?

Comment

Ya, I'm pretty cozy calling it S/D Ship... being a S/D Shipper.... I SHIP Sam Daniel... see all the combos... but I like Science Twins as a label.... it's perfect!
          Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
            Why do we need a name for?
            Not sure why we do...Sam/Daniel works fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
              Ya, I'm pretty cozy calling it S/D Ship... being a S/D Shipper.... I SHIP Sam Daniel... see all the combos... but I like Science Twins as a label.... it's perfect!
              Science twins works. I like that. The ship doesn't really need a name, but its fun to put it on signatures and what not lol.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

yeah just curious about the name since i think ship names are fun.

hehe how about smarty? inspired by the sparky/spanky thread. the science twins sounds good too

Comment

I was watching "A Matter of Time" the other day. For the first time I realized that in the sceen where Sam is talking to Hammond about why his plan wouldn't work she said something about Daniel. I didn't catch it at first but I looked up the script. It was a shippy comment if I ever heared one. Here it is
                  Spoiler:
                  SAM: To be honest, sir, I'm afraid the gravity field will dampen the effects of the explosive. We'll lose the SGC, but the wormhole will be intact. What's left of the mountain will collapse into the wormhole. Six months after that, the state of Colorado. Six months after that-- At least Daniel'll live out there.
                  Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

LOL @ sam's comment

hmmm i thought a shippy scene was in new order i think? season 8 ep 2 when on orilla they find out that sam is still alive and daniel yells out 'saaaaaaaaaaam??' he seemed the most worried about her out of the three.

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                      I was watching "A Matter of Time" the other day. For the first time I realized that in the sceen where Sam is talking to Hammond about why his plan wouldn't work she said something about Daniel. I didn't catch it at first but I looked up the script. It was a shippy comment if I ever heared one. Here it is
                      Spoiler:
                      SAM: To be honest, sir, I'm afraid the gravity field will dampen the effects of the explosive. We'll lose the SGC, but the wormhole will be intact. What's left of the mountain will collapse into the wormhole. Six months after that, the state of Colorado. Six months after that-- At least Daniel'll live out there.
                      You're right about that one deb. Daniel is clearly on her mind!

eri-chan, I kind of like the Smarty name considering how well Sparky and Spanky work lol. As long as there is a Sam/Daniel ship--I don't mind what name it gets.

I also agree about that New Order II scene. Daniel clearly seemed the most concerned to me.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

My daily pictures...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s3/3...X18%5F070.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s3/3...X18%5F453.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s4/4...07%5F0261.html

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                          Science twins works. I like that. The ship doesn't really need a name, but its fun to put it on signatures and what not lol.

Royal
                          I like Science Twins best, too.

Comment

Wow, that was one massive cliffhanger on SG-1, I wonder what Carter was thinking when seeing all of our ships getting wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03

heheh now this is one I did a long time ago... who should have been kissing Sam back in Season 8....

Jess. love the minip. just love it. [/end of self doubt]

And an extra jab at Vala.... hehehe did this one long time ago too...

it looks like i only set this to revolve about 3 times... opps. Go Here

Heheh, I love that manip you did... *sigh* if only it was him doing the kissing! And the animated banner is great too! I have to try my hand at those...

And thank you for the kind words... I guess in a way it sorta works. Even though they're from S1, we can call it AU I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                I like Science Twins best, too.
                                I do, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X