Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nerual
    Hi we're new on this thread and that image reminded me of one of my Stargate magazines.

I have that image in one I got a few years back, it's a bit damaged now but it's still there. Thanks for the memory. LOL.

Eirual of Nerual.
    Welcome to the thread! It is amazing to me how many of us our out there. For a while I thought it was just me and my friend. I was wrong BIG time.
    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Welcome all new comers!

I know what you mean debby--I didn't notice a whole lot of Sam/Daniel on Gateworld, but at the same time I kept seeing it onscreen!

Anyway, I was watching "Gemini" last nite and noticed something.

I'm not sure if this needs spoilers still, but
      Spoiler:
      When R!Sam showed Sam what Fifth had done to her, she witnessed herself walking down the gate ramp and shooting Daniel (not to mention some gateroom guards). After that she gunned down Jack (after some obvious hesitation). Later on, the original Sam (lol it gets confusing sometimes) says she not only saw those things but felt those things. Obviously, there could be a Sam/Jack interpretation spun on those scenes, but I think there is a dfeinite Sam/Daniel one as well. The writers clearly wanted it to be Daniel and Jack she gunned down to harm her the most emotionally

I think, perhaps, Sam is conflicted about the two. Maybe now things will be different. I think the scenes in "Moebius" (although funny) were also intended to highlight the conflict like the "I'm attracted to Daniel" line. Sam just seems so comfortable with Daniel and even flirtatious at times. To cite "Gemini" again, in teh beginning of the episode when Daniel is getting on the elevator, she smiles at him until the alarm in the gateroom called her attention away.

One more quesiton, I saw a reference to a S7 episode where Daniel asks if he and Sam were an item. Can someone explain that to me?

Thanks,
      Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
        Welcome all new comers!

I know what you mean debby--I didn't notice a whole lot of Sam/Daniel on Gateworld, but at the same time I kept seeing it onscreen!

Anyway, I was watching "Gemini" last nite and noticed something.

I'm not sure if this needs spoilers still, but
        Spoiler:
        When R!Sam showed Sam what Fifth had done to her, she witnessed herself walking down the gate ramp and shooting Daniel (not to mention some gateroom guards). After that she gunned down Jack (after some obvious hesitation). Later on, the original Sam (lol it gets confusing sometimes) says she not only saw those things but felt those things. Obviously, there could be a Sam/Jack interpretation spun on those scenes, but I think there is a dfeinite Sam/Daniel one as well. The writers clearly wanted it to be Daniel and Jack she gunned down to harm her the most emotionally

I think, perhaps, Sam is conflicted about the two. Maybe now things will be different. I think the scenes in "Moebius" (although funny) were also intended to highlight the conflict like the "I'm attracted to Daniel" line. Sam just seems so comfortable with Daniel and even flirtatious at times. To cite "Gemini" again, in teh beginning of the episode when Daniel is getting on the elevator, she smiles at him until the alarm in the gateroom called her attention away.

One more quesiton, I saw a reference to a S7 episode where Daniel asks if he and Sam were an item. Can someone explain that to me?

Thanks,
        Royal
        Season 7 episode 1 Fallen
        Spoiler:
        Daniel had lost his memory from the effects of what happened in Meridian and the 6th season. He was found on anther planet and wanted to stay. Sam went to try and get him to come back. When she went to leave he asked her if there was anything between them.
        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Pictures...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...courge229.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...courge348.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s4/4...x16%5F051.html ( you'll probably like this one the best )

Comment

Nice pics.

Eirual.
            Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
              This is OT, sort of, but that great pic inspired me to make a very poor quality (and poor taste lol) manip. Say hello to Danny's Angels!:

Actually, it's given me a crazy fic plot idea. I'll let you know when I finish that lol.

Royal
              lol, naw that's pretty cool! Would love to see the fic when you have it done too.

Here's a manip I made (one that's pretty badly done I must say...):

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                *sigh* i was kinda looking for a thread like this when i got here and started looking @ ship threads... wasn't trying hard enough

i like this ship lots, can you tell? and i'll blame it on the awesome ds fanfic i've read over at ff.net. they make a lot more sense than jack/sam but as it stands, i think it'll be a very long time till we actually see anything more between them *sigh*

i don't see how jack/sam are compatible but i do know that tptb created all that between them because of the actors. apparently they both can't look at each other straight in the face for long or they'll both start cracking up.. and they saw something in those looks that they could use for a ship.

hahaha authur's mantle was awesome with the poking and the cute resigned smile daniel gave sam when she was happy to see him
                Yay, so glad to meet another like-minded shipper! I agree - I'm pretty pessimistic that we'll ever see anything more between them on the show. Thank goodness for the fanfic!

Comment

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...chhead150.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s7/7...04%5F0068.html

Comment

Sorry - doing the catch up thing... Welcome Col. Samantha Carter!! Ah another convert!!! SO glad! Have your fic pulled up, and will read ASAP!!

Welcome Welcome!
                    RebelWriter... among other names
                    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/

That site has a good selection of Daniel and Carter wallpapers. Just click wallpapers on the side of the page and it'll lead you to it.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                        Thanks for the link! I didn't know there were that many Sam/Daniel vids around. I'm planning one actually, though I'm not sure when I'll have it done or if it'll be any good...I've never made a vid before.
                        Umm as to links... I know I have come across a few, have to sit down and make a list, or have a day off to browse...

I have made 2 actually... or is that 3? So long ago... 2 I know are "music set to pictures" (ie. Pics desolve, music is playing... low tech) and the 3rd one is actually moving pics to music, a real vid...

I don't have them up, but I can send them to interested persons, you may have to wait a bit for me to have time, but you can ask!

send a message to: ME!

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome eri-chan! I agree. I see no S/J compatability whatsoever... it's S/D totally. Yippy another fic reader and convert!! Always a plus!

Welcome welcome!

Spoiler:

Comment

heheh now this is one I did a long time ago... who should have been kissing Sam back in Season 8....

Jess. love the minip. just love it. [/end of self doubt]

And an extra jab at Vala.... hehehe did this one long time ago too...

it looks like i only set this to revolve about 3 times... opps. Go Here

Spoiler:

Comment

Who's seen the season 3 episode " Forever in a Day?" It has some good S/D moments for those who want to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X