Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
    I have another question--have any vids been made for this ship?

Thanks,
    Royal
    Here are some videos

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
      Thanks for the info. I have another question--have any vids been made for this ship?

Thanks,
      Royal
      I don't know any sites, except for the link above, where you could find them.

Comment

Some more Sam and Daniel music vids can also be found here. I'm not completly conviced they have anything more than a sibling relationship at the moment but I certainly feel that if they did get together they would be very good for each other. I love the science twins
        AncientsTimeline

Comment

He is something you guys might enjoy:

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s7/graphics/703_31.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower

That's great!

The last couple eps of SG-1 I watched, I noticed how the scenes are always blocked to have Daniel and Sam nearby. I especially enjoyed the scene in "Affinity" where Daniel asked "how's things" when Sam went n a tirade about relationships.

Thanks for all the vid and fic links,
            Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

That is great! Thanks for posting it!
              Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
                This is the first time I've been on this forum...I was very excited to see this thread! I didn't realize there were so many Sam/Daniel shippers....I started out all for Sam/Jack then I started reading some Sam/Daniel fics and I was hooked. Sam and Daniel are definately a better match...they are so much alike...and they really do make a cute couple...I actually posted a Sam/Daniel fic at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2789757/1/ if anyone wants to read it...too bad they're only together in my world...
                Welcome to the thread! It's always great to meet another Sam/Daniel shipper! I really like your fic (and I left you a review at fanfiction.net), it's so sweet. They're together in my world too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles
                  Some more Sam and Daniel music vids can also be found here. I'm not completly conviced they have anything more than a sibling relationship at the moment but I certainly feel that if they did get together they would be very good for each other. I love the science twins
                  Thanks for the link! I didn't know there were that many Sam/Daniel vids around. I'm planning one actually, though I'm not sure when I'll have it done or if it'll be any good...I've never made a vid before.

Comment

Heehee...a bit of an ode to Charlie's Angels! I love it. Thanks for posting it!

Comment

This is OT, sort of, but that great pic inspired me to make a very poor quality (and poor taste lol) manip. Say hello to Danny's Angels!:

Actually, it's given me a crazy fic plot idea. I'll let you know when I finish that lol.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

This is great!
                        Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

*sigh* i was kinda looking for a thread like this when i got here and started looking @ ship threads... wasn't trying hard enough

i like this ship lots, can you tell? and i'll blame it on the awesome ds fanfic i've read over at ff.net. they make a lot more sense than jack/sam but as it stands, i think it'll be a very long time till we actually see anything more between them *sigh*

i don't see how jack/sam are compatible but i do know that tptb created all that between them because of the actors. apparently they both can't look at each other straight in the face for long or they'll both start cracking up.. and they saw something in those looks that they could use for a ship.

hahaha authur's mantle was awesome with the poking and the cute resigned smile daniel gave sam when she was happy to see him

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                            *sigh* i was kinda looking for a thread like this when i got here and started looking @ ship threads... wasn't trying hard enough

i like this ship lots, can you tell? and i'll blame it on the awesome ds fanfic i've read over at ff.net. they make a lot more sense than jack/sam but as it stands, i think it'll be a very long time till we actually see anything more between them *sigh*

i don't see how jack/sam are compatible but i do know that tptb created all that between them because of the actors. apparently they both can't look at each other straight in the face for long or they'll both start cracking up.. and they saw something in those looks that they could use for a ship.

hahaha authur's mantle was awesome with the poking and the cute resigned smile daniel gave sam when she was happy to see him
                            Wow another shipper! THey are starting to come out of the wood work. This is cool. By the way Welcome to the thread! I hope you enjoy it!
                            Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Hi we're new on this thread and that image reminded me of one of my Stargate magazines.

I have that image in one I got a few years back, it's a bit damaged now but it's still there. Thanks for the memory. LOL.

Eirual of Nerual.
                              Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

there does seem to be quite a few shippers for sam/daniel out there

all we need to do is keep this thread going and hopefully our numbers will swell

*itching for this ship to present itself in season 10*

Comment

Working...
                                X