Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sci Fi channel showing "The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci Fi channel showing "The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas!!!!!!

ok tonight at 7:00 the Sci fi channel is showing the flintstones in viva rock vegas. could some one please tell me how this remotely qualifies as Science fiction? what is wrong with the sci fi channel?!?! there are literally hundreds of sci fi movies they could show, but they show the flintstones in viva rock vegas! showing a cheesy "B" or "C" grade sci fi movie is better than that fraking drek! what is wrong with sci fi channel!?!?!?!

ok i just saw that tonight at nine, Sci Fi is showing the movie Liar Liar, and advertising it as something dark and sinister movie! what the hell is going on over at sci fi headquarters! ive seen Liar Liar, i think its very funny and a great movie, but its not sci fi! its not dark and sinister either! what is wrong with them!

Comment

SciFi also specializes in fantasy, and the Flintstones are pretty much a fantasy. As is Liar Liar, which they only made look sinister for comedy's sake. They made the movie look sinister and creepy at first, and then hit you with a clip of Jim Carrey acting like an idiot. It's supposed to be funny.
      It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

They aired this before and many people were unhappy for reasons already mentioned...again. I was one of them.

The SEARCH feature is free!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Man I hear you! What on God's green earth does the Flintstones have to do with Science Fiction? With all of the possible sci-fi shows out there, why do they think they have to show this cr@p? I'd even rather see one of their so-called original motion pictures like Mansquito than this.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            ok tonight at 7:00 the Sci fi channel is showing the flintstones in viva rock vegas. could some one please tell me how this remotely qualifies as Science fiction? what is wrong with the sci fi channel?!?! there are literally hundreds of sci fi movies they could show, but they show the flintstones in viva rock vegas! showing a cheesy "B" or "C" grade sci fi movie is better than that fraking drek! what is wrong with sci fi channel!?!?!?!
            sean, i been complainin' about this for months dude. For YEARS actually, but only months here. at least that boner pill stuff is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
              sean, i been complainin' about this for months dude. For YEARS actually, but only months here. at least that boner pill stuff is gone.
              i havent noticed the enzyte stuff missing, but me too, ive been saying this for years, sci fi was awesome before it hit mainsteam, then it started going down here in its programming

Comment

Working...
              X