X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season stargate sg1 season 10 news

when will we know if their is gonna be a season 10

They haven't even finished filming season 9.

Don't ya think it's a little early to be asking about a season 10?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Gateworld reported on November 15, 2004 about the renewal of the 9th season. So my guess it would be about the same time this year.
      http://gateworld.net/news/2004/11/sc...atlantis.shtml
      If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

they will start once scifi gets the ratings about s9 and decide wether or not another season is bennificial to thier financial well being.
        MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
        I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

I think that the 9th season is the end of stargate sg 1. But I hope that perhaps the writers will end the serie with a second film so that is goes out with a BANG !!!!!!! ANd I hope that all the caracters are in the film
          Lord Zedd

Comment

from the ending episodes i think their will be a season 10

Comment

It all depends on the ratings and SciFi.

Comment

To be perfectly honest, I thought season 8 was gonna be it.

As much as I would LOOOVVVEE for SG-1 to go on forever and ever, I would never want TPTB to comprimise the quality of the show.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                ---------------------------------------------
                ---------------------------------------------
                Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

well im kind of hopeing for season 10 but only beacsue i want stargate to have 200+eps i still love the show but i guess that could chagne by the end of season 9

Comment

Wait and see if S 10 is on the cards. But i really hope for another movie.

Comment

i think there will be a season 10! launching several new characters as well as a new enemy ... just for 1 season? i doubt it ... i'd love to see it keep on going ... and carry on developing new characters and new stories

Comment

Originally posted by StarGate-SAS1
                        i think there will be a season 10! launching several new characters as well as a new enemy ... just for 1 season? i doubt it ... i'd love to see it keep on going ... and carry on developing new characters and new stories
                        Besides, SG-1's ratings are not bad at all. Are they? I mean they have a pretty large group of loyal fans (not Shol'vas that want S9 to be the end!).

I just wish that if S9 is to be the end, they don't end it like Farscape did, without a closing episode or something. I think they need to know from the beginning of a season if it's going to be the end or not so they can close all the ties. Right?

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

I really do think there is going to be a 10th season.

They've come to 9.

Spoiler:
                          Especially when they are introducing a new enemy and new characters.

Comment

It will depend on how SG-1 does without RDA as a primary character, anyone else worried SG-1 might get bumped back a couple of time slots?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StarGate-SAS1
                              After years of kicking Goa'uld butt, and then finally destroying the replicators, it's hard to imagine another enemy out there that wants to mess with earth! Yea, I know: it's TV.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X