PDA

View Full Version : season stargate sg1 season 10 news

generalhammondlee
March 19th, 2005, 04:06 PM
when will we know if their is gonna be a season 10

MartoufMarty
March 19th, 2005, 04:14 PM
They haven't even finished filming season 9.

Don't ya think it's a little early to be asking about a season 10?

Dotus5
March 19th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Gateworld reported on November 15, 2004 about the renewal of the 9th season. So my guess it would be about the same time this year.
http://gateworld.net/news/2004/11/scifirenewsisg-1iiatlantis.shtml

corey2002
March 19th, 2005, 08:53 PM
they will start once scifi gets the ratings about s9 and decide wether or not another season is bennificial to thier financial well being.

Lord Zedd
March 20th, 2005, 02:32 AM
I think that the 9th season is the end of stargate sg 1. But I hope that perhaps the writers will end the serie with a second film so that is goes out with a BANG !!!!!!! ANd I hope that all the caracters are in the film

generalhammondlee
March 20th, 2005, 03:27 PM
from the ending episodes i think their will be a season 10

SmartFox
March 20th, 2005, 03:36 PM
It all depends on the ratings and SciFi.

Tracker
March 20th, 2005, 07:09 PM
To be perfectly honest, I thought season 8 was gonna be it.

As much as I would LOOOVVVEE for SG-1 to go on forever and ever, I would never want TPTB to comprimise the quality of the show.

lord-anubis
March 20th, 2005, 07:54 PM
well im kind of hopeing for season 10 but only beacsue i want stargate to have 200+eps i still love the show but i guess that could chagne by the end of season 9

SilverRider
March 22nd, 2005, 12:11 AM
Wait and see if S 10 is on the cards. But i really hope for another movie.

StarGate-SAS1
March 22nd, 2005, 04:34 AM
i think there will be a season 10! launching several new characters as well as a new enemy ... just for 1 season? i doubt it ... i'd love to see it keep on going ... and carry on developing new characters and new stories

DavidNetk
March 22nd, 2005, 05:35 AM
i think there will be a season 10! launching several new characters as well as a new enemy ... just for 1 season? i doubt it ... i'd love to see it keep on going ... and carry on developing new characters and new stories

Besides, SG-1's ratings are not bad at all. Are they? I mean they have a pretty large group of loyal fans (not Shol'vas that want S9 to be the end!).

I just wish that if S9 is to be the end, they don't end it like Farscape did, without a closing episode or something. I think they need to know from the beginning of a season if it's going to be the end or not so they can close all the ties. Right? :S

Shivan
March 22nd, 2005, 05:37 AM
I really do think there is going to be a 10th season.

They've come to 9.

Especially when they are introducing a new enemy and new characters.

Spimman
March 22nd, 2005, 05:42 AM
It will depend on how SG-1 does without RDA as a primary character, anyone else worried SG-1 might get bumped back a couple of time slots?

Ancient 1
March 22nd, 2005, 08:50 AM
After years of kicking Goa'uld butt, and then finally destroying the replicators, it's hard to imagine another enemy out there that wants to mess with earth! Yea, I know: it's TV.

DavidNetk
March 22nd, 2005, 09:39 AM
I am starting a movement. Anyone who agrees put the following line their signature. For those who don't want the show to end any time soon or at all.

"Loyal until the end"

I'd be cool if I knew how to say it in Goa├║ld :p

sueKay
March 22nd, 2005, 10:26 AM
I'm not really wanting season 10...

I'd be far happier with films!

akren
March 22nd, 2005, 11:12 PM
I am hoping that they do have a Season 10. Seasons 8 & 9 were almost never made (Lost City, parts 1 & 2 c. Season 7, was supposed to lead into another movie & the spin-off, SGA); & it has only been through viewer/fan demand that the show has continued. Even with loyal fans, sometimes the ratings/fundings just means that they can no longer afford to run a series, despite it's hard-core fans.

I for one hope they do make a Season 10, I feel it should be rounded off with a nice even number. They could climax it out like they did in Lost City (parts 1 & 2), or similar episodes, & then follow it by a cinema or DVD-release movie finishing it with a bang; just like it started. :D

-- Akren. :)
"Loyal to the end"

emily_reich
March 23rd, 2005, 12:20 AM
^lost city was supposed to BE the movie :p

as for season 10... i'd LOVE a season 10, i'm definately one of the ones that thinks the second half of this season really brought the great show back to where it was at its peak! :) and next season sounds awesome so far!

but i would be totally up for movies too if they went that route :) would LOOOVE to see SG1 on the big screen :) atlantis too eventually! :)