X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ring 2 - wow?

Anyone go see the movie? I enjoyed it .

I loved the beginning especially (because i'm a big fan of the two teens who are in it).

Wow, Aiden = Freaky.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

I haven't saw the first one yet, but I'm going to watch it tonight with my friends. If its good we'll go see the second!

Comment

I have seen the japanese versions of ring and ring two and they are really good, creepy and well done. i havent watched the american versions yet, but they seem interesting, and look quite different form the japanese versions actually. I'll have to watch the first one before i watch the second one though.

Comment

Originally posted by Linea
        I have seen the japanese versions of ring and ring two and they are really good, creepy and well done. i havent watched the american versions yet, but they seem interesting, and look quite different form the japanese versions actually. I'll have to watch the first one before i watch the second one though.
        Yah, they said that the American Ring 2 will have an all new story, although if i do remember, both is about the general idea about Samara tryting to possess a child, or thats what i've seen in the previews of the American and Japanese... I'm probably wrong though, and getting movies mixed up...

Comment

i havent seen the first one yet but after hearing good reviews I just might. I just hope they dont have to resort to cheap scares (ie. things popping out)

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
            i havent seen the first one yet but after hearing good reviews I just might. I just hope they dont have to resort to cheap scares (ie. things popping out)
            Umm, if i remember right... There weren't 'that' much, i kind of forgot, haha... But these annoying people behind me screamed even though the part was in the preview, it was just... halrious...

Comment

Okay I finally watched the first one yesterday. I didn't find it too scary, but it's kinda hard to take it seriously after watching Scary Movie 3 I'll still got to see the Ring 2 soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by .:Lemon:.
                Okay I finally watched the first one yesterday. I didn't find it too scary, but it's kinda hard to take it seriously after watching Scary Movie 3 I'll still got to see the Ring 2 soon though.
                I know what you mean (the scary movie 3 thing), i just laugh everytime Samara starts to come out of the tv, or show up out of newhere. I think the movie had some scary moments, like 'in the bathroom', wow i would be so scared if i was the little boy.

Comment

i havn't seen it. i got sooo freaked out in the trailer. i guess it's just the idea of a girl popping outta my TV scared the crap out of me

Comment

I was in a theater that was 80% girls i found it rather amusing
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X