PDA

View Full Version : What other Sci-Fi/Fantasy shows do you enjoy?

Major Clanger
April 27th, 2004, 10:29 AM
So? Tell us about them? from the dark recessess of your past (Dr. Who, Blake's 7, UFO, Space 1999, Star Trek TOS etc etc) to the more modern stuff (Star Trek, Babylon 5, Farscape etc etc)

I'm a Dr. Who girl... those Cybermen still give me the creeps and the sound of a Dalek shouting "exterminate!" makes my blood run cold. But what a fab concept!

Shipperahoy
April 27th, 2004, 01:50 PM
I was never really into Trek too much. Not the original one anyway. I got hooked on TNG but never got into any of the other spin-offs. I loved Sliders alot and of course I adore the Outer Limits. I'm a huge Angel fan and ticked as heck at the WB right now. My favorite show as a wee child were re-runs of Buck Rogers. I couldn't wait until it came on.

David
April 29th, 2004, 04:58 AM
I'm a big fan of all of these:

Trek: Next Gen, Voyager, Enterprise, a little DS9
Poltergeist: The Legacy
Earth: Final Conflict
Outer Limits - 90's 00's edition
The Twilight Zone original series (when it runs in Marathons on SciFi I cannot shut it off)

I have just started to realize a lot of the shows I like are done in Canada!

SeaBee
May 1st, 2004, 05:26 AM
I own the complete video collection of Star Trek: TNG ( :o ), and I'll watch any sci-fi programme once. I loved Space, Above and Beyond. Dr Who is the first show I remember watching, and it was that show that got me hooked on sci-fi.

SGSlugger
May 1st, 2004, 06:53 AM
I like ST: TOS, TNG, Voyager, and (don't throw stuff at me....haha) Enterprise. DS9 had too much of a soap opera feeling to it.
The original Twilight Zone episodes. Only one or two of that new-dead series were interesting (namely the one with Michael Shanks.)
I dunno if this fits, but I fell in love with Quantum Leap.

Crazedwraith
May 1st, 2004, 07:41 AM
Jake 2.0 is the only other sci-fi programme i watch at the moment although i like trek and wars and such.

Apophis
May 1st, 2004, 08:52 AM
Can't say I'm really into much other sci-fi, it just doesn't seem to have the appeal of stargate. It's only the Star Wars movies which i'm into sci-fiwise outside of stargate. :)

xathras
May 1st, 2004, 09:04 AM
First love: Trek TOS (in reruns), first fandom: Dr. Who, still not over it: B5. Also like: Twilight Zone (TOS- love the subversive aspects in the historical context in which it was produced), Outer Limits (TOS, hit and miss with the new version).

angsty_otaku
May 1st, 2004, 09:48 AM
star trek the next generation is what got me into sci-fi...it was such a quality show...everything was done so amazingly though nemesis was upsetting >.<. ds9 was also a good part of the trek franchise...but i don't know...everything else just disappoints me...
x-files is a good time, quality science fiction there. the outer limits...much better than the twilight zone imho...

aAnubiSs
May 1st, 2004, 02:13 PM
I love Babylon5, it's the only Scfi-fi-show I enjoy as much as Stargate.
I love the story, the wars AND THE SHIPS! Such a good feeling with the Shadows and Vorlons.

I wish there would be a spin-off about the First Ones. WARS!

I enjoy FarScape, DS9, Jake 2.0, Andromeda was OK

Lord Loz
May 1st, 2004, 02:15 PM
I've seen quite a bit of Farscape, which seems really interesting. However I missed some major plotlines in the middle, so couldn't keep up. However, best.series ending.ever. Seriously. I hoped they wouldnt make any conclusion to that, but now they seem to be.

Chookgate
May 1st, 2004, 03:18 PM
I've watched just about all SF that's been shown on British TV, but somehow couldn't get into Bablyon 5 or Lexx, and lost interest in Andromeda when Sky one started faffing about with the schedule, and found Star Cops embarrassingly bad!

When I was little the Cybermen (Dr Who) were the scariest monsters :(

bcmilco
May 1st, 2004, 03:46 PM
When I was little I can remember tuning into Dr. Who on Saturday mornings and zoning out everything else. (The rest of my family thought I was crazy -- still do ;)) Then I found ST:NG and I even got my parents to watch with me.

I've seen (the new) Outter Limits eps and Twilight Zone eps and while some of them are outstanding most of them I could take or leave.

I feel about the same with X-Files (I've seen about a seasons worth of episodes)

I watched Voyager on and off but never got into it.

I watched Farscape regularly for awhile but when I moved I lost track of what was going on... then it was cancled/ended

Then I found Stargate... need I say more?

keshou
May 1st, 2004, 04:53 PM
My first scifi show was StarTrek:TOS which I fell in love with as a kid. Later watched ST:TNG and also some of DS9 and Voyager as well.

Then I kind of stopped watching much scifi until I happened to catch a third season episode of Stargate in syndication. I was hooked. Loved the characters. Came online to find out more about the show and heard/saw people talking about Farscape and Babylon5. I've since become a big fan of those shows, in fact Babylon 5 may be the best scifi show I've ever seen.

Also really liked Firefly which disappeared *way* too fast.

KatG
May 1st, 2004, 06:32 PM
So many shows, so little time?

StarTrek TOS, Space 1999, Buck Rogers, Battlestar Galactica, StarTrek TNG, Star Trek DS9, Earth 2, Babylon 5, Highlander, X-Files, StarTrek Voyeger (still can't believe they got rid of Kes), Roswell, Smallville, Earth Final Conflict, Andromeda, Mutant X (when I have nothing better to do), but they all pale in comparison to the wonder that is Stargate.

Sparki101
May 2nd, 2004, 05:51 AM
Startrek: TNG and DS9. Tricksy USS Voyager. Hates it we do
I "heart" Farscape. It has some of the most original characterisations and complicated plotlines. :D

Norlioness
May 2nd, 2004, 07:03 AM
I like the original Star Trek series, ST-TNG, Battlestar Galactica, Lost in Space, Highlander, Time Tunnel, Tracker, Taken (the mini-series), Dead Zone and Charmed!

sphinx
May 2nd, 2004, 02:35 PM
While nothing holds a candle to Stargate, I've always been a sci-fi girl.....

Loved Battlestar Galactica, all the Star Treks, but most esp TNG and (yes) Enterprise. (Enjoyed Voyager too, till the last couple seasons)....B5, Outer Limits, X-Files, Dead Zone, Farscape, hmmmmm seems like more, but my brain is running amuck!

In any case, Stargate rules them all.....

Jonas
May 2nd, 2004, 08:55 PM
Oh there are so many...

All 5 Star Trek series, Sliders, Andromeda, Farscape, Quantum Leap, Roswell, Buffy, Angel, Smallville, Firefly& John Doe (which both got axed last season) Battlestar Galatica, The X-Files

TechnoBoY
May 3rd, 2004, 12:50 PM
I watch tons of stuff! My most favorite is Farscape though. It rocks!

I also watch Angel, Trek and other stuff thats not scifi.

Aadizookaan
May 3rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
So? Tell us about them? from the dark recessess of your past (Dr. Who, Blake's 7, UFO, Space 1999, Star Trek TOS etc etc) to the more modern stuff (Star Trek, Babylon 5, Farscape etc etc)

I'm a Dr. Who girl... those Cybermen still give me the creeps and the sound of a Dalek shouting "exterminate!" makes my blood run cold. But what a fab concept!
Just remember Clanger, you asked...

Stargate SG-1
Roswell
Farscape
Babylon 5
Treks (all of them)
Quantum Leap
Buffy
Angel
Andromeda
Highlander
Taken (The mini-series)
X-Files
Outer Limits (old and new)
Smallville
Earth: Final Conflcit
Dr. Who
Poltergeist: The Legacy

I know I'm fogetting some...but those are the only ones I can remember off the top.

Hatusu
May 3rd, 2004, 09:20 PM

I'm a Dr. Who girl... those Cybermen still give me the creeps and the sound of a Dalek shouting "exterminate!" makes my blood run cold. But what a fab concept!I like plausible science fiction like "Star Trek", "Babylon 5" and "Stargate SG1". So naturally I loved "Dr. Who". Go figure! Well, it was funny. I like funny science fiction, too: "Farscape", "HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy", and of course SG1.

"If I've heard one Meglomaniac, I've heard them all!" Does anyone know that exact quote? It sounds like "O'Neill, but its Tom Baker's Doctor.

I also love, "Twilight Zone", and "The Outer Limits".

Izanami
May 4th, 2004, 12:55 AM
I think B5 had the best villains so far (gotta love the Shadows and Mollari), until Anubis came. B5 was just kick ass (untill the final season, where they seemed to run out of ideas a bit). ST: TOS was a great thing to grow up with. Not to mention Star Wars (back in the OT, when Star Wars was still cool and kickass, unlike the prequels, which are just lame).

I do remember UFO and Moonbase Alpha 1, but that was... oi, some time back lol

X-Files was great in the beginning, then they started to slack and the final season was just bad.

Things like Highlander (while the first movie was a great idea the rest was just... bad), Roswell or Farscape made me fall asleep most of the time. I rather watch M*A*S*H before I watch one of those.

May 4th, 2004, 04:46 AM
Right now I watch Stargate and Andromeda. I've tried to watch Enterprise, but I just can't stand Scott Baccula. I didn't like him on Quantum Leap, and I don't like him now.

In the past I've watched X-Files, Highlander (omg, love it), Buffy and Angel, Roswell, and every Star Trek series ever (although not by choice, mostly 'cause my dad watches them all).

And we musn't forget Dr. Who!

oldcelt1
May 4th, 2004, 10:12 AM
I didn't like Farscape at first but realy got into it on DVD this year. I'm pleased they are ting up the end. It felt very unsatisfactory to me! I also like other stuff such as B5, Hitchhikers Guide etc.

Tok'Ra Hostess
May 4th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Best-loved tv sci-fi series: Babylon 5.
Followed by Stargate SG-1.

Of the Treks I watched them all but preferred TNG and DS-9 overall.

Now, in no particular order,

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea

Earth 2

Earth Final Conflict - until it became the dead-boyfriend-of-the-week show. :rolleyes:

Time Tunnel

Quantum Leap

Buck Rogers

major_gater
May 4th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Star Trek--the Original
DS9--my absolute fav
Babylon 5
Andromeda (for the first 1.5 seasons)
Earth Final Conflict (for the first 1.5 seasons)
Buffy
Angel is starting to grow on me (in syndie)
Space 1999
Land of the Giants
Charmed
The Prisoner
The "V" television series
Alias (not sure if this show is fantasy or not)
Logan's Run
Planet of the Apes (TV show). Yep is was bad, but I was a kid
The Six Million Dollar Man
The Bionic Woman

Anthro Girl
May 5th, 2004, 12:38 AM
I'm a fan of the originals of Star Trek, The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits...all of which were off the air by the time I was born. I also remember Lost in Space, Buck Rogers and Battlestar Galactica, but not enough to call myself a "fan". I have all the Star Trek movies - yes, even that one - but I never followed the series after TOS. I watched the premier of Andromeda just recently, but just couldn't get into it. From what little I've seen of it, I suspect I would like Farscape, so I'll start renting the DVDs.

I am a bigger fan of sci-fi movies than I am of television...probably a result of my absolute intolerance for commercial interruptions. Practically everything I watch on TV is recorded for this reason...even the news (if you don't have a DVR yet...GET ONE! THEY ROCK!). I don't like to have my attention interrupted and I don't like feeling like I missed anything, so I'm glad that a lot of shows I have missed are now out on DVD. I also have a soft-spot for over-the-top or silly (John Bigboote, anyone?). I started watching SG-1 on Showtime for three reasons: I liked the movie, I had liked MacGyver and there were no commercials. Of course, it turned out to be a fantastic show and I was totally hooked by the time they switched to Sci-Fi.

jenniferhailey
May 5th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Firefly, Buffy, Angel, Dead Like Me, Tru Calling, Jake 2.0, Tarzan, Red Dwarf, Taken...

Non Scifi:

Higher Ground, ER, Scrubs, Hope Island, Malcolm in the Middle, Dr Quinn (hot guys!), Judging Amy, Just Cause.... :D

Spaceminx
May 5th, 2004, 09:53 AM
In a sort of chronological order...

Dr Who, Wonder Woman, Bionic Woman, Sapphire & Steel, Buck Rogers, V, Star Cops, War of the Worlds, ST:TNG, ST: DS9, Red Dwarf, Babylon 5, Buffy, Angel, Dead Like Me and probably loads of others I've forgotten.

I've never got into Blakes 7 or Farscape...

efumf
May 5th, 2004, 10:19 AM
I can't believe none of you have mentioned Jeremiah :(

Even the B5 fans!!

dipsofjazz
May 5th, 2004, 10:39 AM
;) I'm old enough to have watched Dr Who from the begining, and was terrified of the Daleks and the Cybermen. I also love all the Star Treks, especially Voyager!! :S The list goes on with Buffy, Angel, X Files, Time Tunnel, Lost in Space, Farscape etc. My brain is on overload....I have to lie down!! :rolleyes:

Anthro Girl
May 5th, 2004, 11:07 AM
I started to watch Jeremiah, but lost interest around 3/4 through the first season. This was probably because I missed a few eps and my husband isn't really good at reenactments. ;) He really liked it, though.

Mira
May 5th, 2004, 11:48 AM
I'll watch just about any scifi show once... Weekdays on scifi are my favorite time, because they show all of the obscure shows that got cancelled... :) I love interesting concept shows and am bummed when they turn out crappy...

I cut my teeth on Star Trek: TOS, my aunt had every episode ever made on tape... Grew up watching TNG, I wasn't very old when it came on the air but I clearly remember seeing Encounter at Farpoint and every week sitting and watching with my family :) Aww... happy memories...

Other shows and mind this is not a complete list because well, I am not very picky about my scifi (even when it's not that good I enjoy laughing at the awefullness) include:

Quantum Leap (love love loved)
7 Days
The Crow: Stairway to Heaven
First Wave
Forever Knight
The Invisible Man
Now and Again
Time Trax
Alien Nation
Red Dwarf
Wonder Woman
Star Trek DS9
Babylon 5
Highlander both series most movies even the weird one solely because of Sean Connery
X-Files
StarTrek Voyager
Roswell
Earth Final Conflict
Andromeda
Mutant X
Charmed
Outer Limits
X-Files
Dead Zone
Sliders
Farscape
Stargate SG-1 (duh :D :D)
Smallville
Dr. Who
Earth 2
The Six Million Dollar Man
The Bionic Woman
Tru Calling

That's all I could think of right now... 7 days is on cable right now... later.

Mira

Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
May 5th, 2004, 12:38 PM
I do watch quite a lot of sci-fi. My first sci-fi experience was The X-files and ST:TNG. My parents got me watching them and I still love and watch X-files (although like most, I think the last 2 seasons sucked). And I still watch quite a lot of sci-fi now...
Stargate (of course :)), Angel, Buffy, Dead like me, Tru Calling, Smallville.

There are probably some others but I can't think ;).

~Tracey~

Catysg1
May 6th, 2004, 03:56 AM
I enjoy x-files (was my favorite until I discovered StargateSG1)

The lost world ( Sir Arthur Conan Doyle):My video website )
http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_monde_perdu/videos.html

Farscape ( my video website):
http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_monde_perdu/Farscape.html

And in the old shows :

Star trek voyager.

AND

Space 1999 (My video website):
http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_monde_perdu/Space1999.html

Caty aka ShipDiva :)

May 6th, 2004, 07:55 PM
let's see :
Farscape
Star Trek
Star Wars
and yeah that's it

KorbenDirewolf
May 7th, 2004, 01:15 AM
First off, my "Killed by the SciFi Channel" List

Farscape
The Invisible Man

Sliders
Lexx
Prey
First Wave

Here's a few others.. roughly in the order I like them

Earth 2
X-Files
V
Babylon 5
The Outer Limits
Highlander
The Lost World (syndicated series)
Space Rangers
Star Trek (oddly enough, referring only to an old series staring Shatner and Nimoy)
Crusade
Quantum Leap

ReplicatorX
May 7th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Stargate SG-1
Farscape
Sliders
First Wave
The Invisible Man
X-Files
Mutant X - (only when theres nothing else)
Charmed (earlier seasons)
Buffy (earlier seasons)

jenniferhailey
May 7th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Mira said

The Crow: Stairway to Heaven
First Wave

---

I loved those shows too cant believe I forgot about them, a long time ago I guess. I loved the Crow because Katie Stuart (Cassandra) was in it and I run her fan site. She rocks. That was a great series. God I miss it! FW also.

ShadowMaat
May 7th, 2004, 06:27 PM
The first show I remember being seriously hooked on was Misfits of Science. Sure, looking back on it the show was incredibly cheesy, but I LOVED it when I was a kid and I was crushed when it was cancelled.

Oh, and Voltron of course. Although I don't know if cartoons count. I was totally obsessed with it. It was also my first experience with character replacement. The original controller of Blue Lion was Sven, my favorite character (I think it was his accent). I was baffled by his sudden disappearance (I never did figure out what happened) and furious with the Princess for taking over. I hated her for a long time. I kept waiting for Sven to come back and kick her out. ;) I grew used to her eventually and even liked her, but I never entirely forgave her for forcing Sven out (as I saw it).

Really liked V. Willie was, of course, my favorite. The whole, "Here mousie" thing and the idea of one of the aliens being sweet. I think a lot of it went over my head at the time and watching it now I can see some of the hokiness, but it's still pretty good stuff.

Space: Above & Beyond is a phenomenal series that I sadly never got into until after it was cancelled (and curse those Fox b*stards for killing it!). I had been planning to watch it, but my recording of the pilot ep missed the last 20 minutes because of a @$%@# football game and if I don't watch something from the beginning, I generally don't watch it at all. Still, I rediscovered it and watched the entire series in two sittings. Great, great stuff and still one of the most traumatic series finales I've ever witnessed. I did a lot of crying. I think it took me e few days to recover. But as awful as it was, I loved every minute of it. SAAB set my standards for how a series should end. None of that "everyone lives happily ever after" nonsense for me. I want death and trauma and unanswered questions and big shocks that leave you reeling for days. :D

Now & Again was another great "gone too soon" series with an absolute nail-biter of a finale. Of course, they thought they'd be able to conclude it in S2. I'm still upset about the loss of that one.

Cupid was just plain awesome. It was a fluffy-puppy sort of Happily Ever After (more or less) series, but I loved it dearly and I still miss it. Like a severed limb. Really. I have a bunch of episodes on tape and I love watching them, but it kinda hurts, too, knowing that that's all there is. I've read the scripts for the unaired eps and loved those, too. I even wrote a fan script. I even emailed the producer and got a reply back! I really really miss this show. It's one of the few series I've ever seen that actually gave me hope... for myself, for the future, for humanity itself. *sigh* Then the cold hard heel of Reality comes swooping in to crush it out of existence. Typical.

At the polar opposite end of the scale from Cupid is Profit. One of the sickest, most twisted, perverse shows I've ever seen. I loved it! :D I think it only lasted three or four eps and I actually have one of them on tape. Sick sick sick. And yet still yummy. Adrian Pasdar at his creepy best. And what's not to love about a guy who sleeps nekkid in a cardboard box in front of a TV? :D So what if he kills people and destroys lives... He's good-looking and suave. A human version of Baal, perhaps...

Non-scifi shows: Gilmore Girls is just about the only thing I watch anymore. The Luke on that show is the namesake of Food Server Luke. ;)

I used to be really into Alias but this past season has turned to such utter excrement that I've stopped watching.

I've lost two of my fave shows this season. It's very depressing. :(

Shipperahoy
May 8th, 2004, 06:24 PM
OMG! I loved Voltron. I think that cartoons should definately count. They used to Voltron on the Cartoon Network mid afternoon and I would watch in when I was first in college. That was my guilty pleasure. The fact that I was an adult watching cartoons. I'm with Shadow on Sven though. He was great. And there was another Voltron cartoon but it was completely different people and it was cars instead of lions and I hated it. But I had the Voltron toys as a kid. I was so irritated that you had to buy each of the lions seperately before you could assemble Voltron. God, I was a geek. Yup, Voltron and Thundercats.

Elwe Singollo
May 9th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I'm a big Angel/Buffy fan, and i am really angry with the WB. I also enjoyed Roswell for a while, Andromeda, Mutant X is ok.

SaberBlade
May 9th, 2004, 04:39 PM
well let me see

Stargate
Star Trek (all of them)
Earth 2
Babylon 5
Farscape
Buffy
Angel
Andromeda
Sliders
Dead Zone
Dead Like Me
John Doe,
Battlestar Galactica (old and hopefully new)
Quantum Leap,
Smallville
Time Trax
Highlander
X-Files
First Wave
V (series and mini series)
Lois and Clark: Superman (never the same when Lois learnt the truth)
Invisible Man
Mutant X
Tru Calling
Jake 2.0
Now and Again
Space: Above and Beyond

as you can see, almost all are new/newer shows

EDIT: seaquest as well, can't believe i forgot that one

ShadowMaat
May 9th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Yup, Voltron and Thundercats.

What about Silverhawks? I wanted Tallyhawk so bad I could taste it (half robot, half hawk). Kidd Video, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors... But Voltron and Thundercats definitely topped the list. I think even back then I had an interest in mummies and Egyptian mythology... Mum-Ra. *shudder*

John Doe was OK, but I was utterly traumatized by the death of the girl. And then I heard that the fans were celebrating her demise and had wanted her off the show. *shakes head* I guess those kind of people exist in every fandom. Very sad.

Shipperahoy
May 9th, 2004, 10:28 PM
I've never heard of Silverhawks. Was it on around the same time as Voltron and Thundercats? I was big into the Transformers at that time too. They made a 3-D movie and Optimus Prime died I think and I was traumatized for like a month.

nugglebugget
May 11th, 2004, 11:23 AM
When I was little "Star Trek" was it;I wanted to marry Spock.

Over the years I gave anything sci-fi a chance.I liked Battlestar Galactica,Buck Rodgers[had a brother in law that hated Twinky so much he took a 410 shotgun to his tv one night,too drunk to get up & change the channel].
I liked UFO & Space 1999.
V was agood one.
I watched "Viper" & an obscure little number from 1993 called "Space Rangers" for the sole reason "Jeff Kaake" was in them.BTW,anybody who dislikes "Atlantis's" uniforms would've had a field day with "SR's".Baggy,tacky jumpsuits that looked like utility company cast-offs!

pz1
May 12th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Originally UFO, Space 1999, Dr Who, Time Tunnel, Star Trek. More recently, I have fallen in love with Farscape and also love ST Voyager, and ST Next Generation.

Elwe Singollo
May 12th, 2004, 07:09 PM
They made a 3-D movie and Optimus Prime died I think and I was traumatized for like a month.
Didn't he come back alive though as another transformer?

ShadowMaat
May 12th, 2004, 07:16 PM
OMG! I loved Voltron.

Did you ever hear of a Voltron movie? 'Cause when I was little(er), I entered a contest and won tickets to the premiere of the Voltron movie... but they arrived about three weeks too late. "Heartbroken" doesn't even BEGIN to describe it. ;) I wrote in and complained and they sent me heaps of free stuff as an apology... but I never saw a Voltron movie come out anywhere. I think that was the worst rub of all. Bad enough the tickets came late, but then I never had a chance to see the movie, EVER! *sniffle* :(

Shipperahoy
May 12th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Did you ever hear of a Voltron movie?

Like a theatrical release in a real movie theatre? I think I vaguely remember seeing a feature length Voltron on t.v. but I don't remember a real movie. But maybe it was in the theatres first.

Oh yeah, and what was Silverhawk?

Shipperahoy
May 12th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Didn't he come back alive though as another transformer?

Yes, I believe he did. But I was very young and didn't quite grasp the whole reincarnation type concept and besides he wasn't the same Optimus Prime and it broke my wee little heart.

ShadowMaat
May 12th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Oh yeah, and what was Silverhawk?

Silverhawks. Umm... They were human cyborgs ("partly metal, partly real"). They had metal skin and could form masks over their faces and form "wings" between their arms and their sides so they could "fly" into battle against the evil Mon*Star. There's really no rational way to explain them. ;) I know one of 'em was a cowboy with a guitar and one was a kid who I think didn't talk, just whistled. And Tallyhawk was the main guy's pet hawk, who was also part robot/cyborg. They apparently came from the same team that created Thundercats. Not as popular as they were, but Silverhawks was set in space, and I was a scifi freak even back then. ;)

kdavis004
May 13th, 2004, 06:22 PM
The Sci-Fi Shows that I enjoy:

Battlestar Galactica
Buck Rogers
Babylon 5
V
Star Trek (except Voayger)
Firefly
Stargate (of course)