This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gatecon 2004 - Rollcall

Gatecon is still 3 months away but I thought in honor of the new forum we could start our GW rollcall. Here it is as far as I can remember (please don't hurt me if I forgot you), please add your name and info.

NAME, SEKH'S PARTY, CITY TOUR, OUTER REGIONS TOUR, STUDIO TOUR (if available)

Skydiver
    MAL
    Suethelurker
    Diane
    UBegonia
    Feli, yes, no, undecided, undecided
    Norlioness
    Shipperahoy
    Gilder
    David, no, no, no, yes
    Ruralstar
    Glenda
    Scarym
    Last edited by David; 27 April 2004, 09:28 AM.

I am going to Gatecon but I got my pass late so I think I've probably missed out on Sekh's party but I may be going on the City Tour because they're trying to get enough people for a third bus. If they can than I will be there for that. I think I missed out on everything else.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Is there anything beyond the city tour other than seeing architecture and locations that appeared on-screen?

Comment

Originally posted by David
        Is there anything beyond the city tour other than seeing architecture and locations that appeared on-screen?
        Spending a fun day with all the friends you've made online!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
          Spending a fun day with all the friends you've made online!
          Hmm.. This is true. If I don't go with some of my family, I might just consider it

Comment

We should all plan part of a day where we go to the mall to shop and eat together. I love that place. It's so big.

Comment

the city tour is sort of a neat way to see vancouver. i've done it twice...and now we know our way around well enough to go on our own

and when you stop by the studio, you stand a better chance of someone coming out to the fence than just random fen
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna be there... with my flak vest on.

Comment

Thanks for counting me in, Feli! Teal'c's jacket and Hathor's wig will also return. The jacket's been to Barcelona; the wig just may go to Tulsa before then.
                  Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gilder
                    Thanks for counting me in, Feli! Teal'c's jacket and Hathor's wig will also return. The jacket's been to Barcelona; the wig just may go to Tulsa before then.
                    Gilder when you first put that wig on I thought I was going to fall out of my chair! Glad it will be making a triumphant return.

Comment

I am arriving on Wed and leaving on Monday. I wish I could go to Sekh's party but I am saving my money for another pic with MS. Last year's pic was an awesome experience. I am also on a budget this year. But that is not going to stop me from having a great time. the tour last year was fun except for the rain. If I win the lottery between now and May 14, I might consider the studio tour.

Any plans for an official/unofficial GW get together?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

First post in the new digs, still figuring things out...

Xathras arrive July 10, Sekh's Party, Outer Tour, Studio Tour (I hope)

anybody up for kayaking on the 15th or whitewater rafting on the 24th?

Xathras
                        Last edited by xathras; 30 April 2004, 09:54 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by xathras
                          anybody up for kayaking on the 15th ot whitewater rafting on the 24th?

Xathras
                          That would be an awesome experience. If you do it again next year I would love to join you.

Comment

Thanks, Feli, for including me. Here are the rest of the info

Norlioness, yes, yes, yes, probably not

Comment

MAL NO NO YES NO

Comment

Working...
                              X