• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday (217)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 217

SG-1 discovers an elderly man known for developing technology to fight the Goa'uld. Daniel is tricked into switching bodies with the man, Ma'chello, who believes he is "owed" for all the good he has done.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:39 PM.

Wonderful!

Richard and Christopher's acting is incredible! They are so like each other.

Just love the scenes where Teal'C is in Jack and Jack is in Teal'C.

Classic. Comedy. Much comedy. Excellent.
    ------
    Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

Is it just me or does CJ do a lot better at being O'Neill that RDA is at being Teal'c. RDA doesn't seem to have the knack of being able to do a lot with a little like Chris does?
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
        Is it just me or does CJ do a lot better at being O'Neill that RDA is at being Teal'c. RDA doesn't seem to have the knack of being able to do a lot with a little like Chris does?
        CJ was great playing Jack. Of course, Jack is closer to CJ's real personality, as far as I can tell. Which makes it even more amazing that he does Teal'c so well.

I thought RDA did a much better job as Daniel, even if it was for a shorter time. He had the self hug and the "Jack?" down pat. And, MS did a great Jack, too.

It would have been interesting to see AT imitate one of the guys.
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I'm watching this episode right now.....

During the last scene, where Teal'c, O'Neill, Machello and Daniel are all put back into their bodies, Jack (in Daniel's body) calls over Daniel (in Jack's body) and whispers something to him. I'm just curious as to what they said....
          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Probably just explaining why he (Jack) looked like Daniel.
            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

But wouldn't he know that anyway? I mean, he was in Machello's body for a while until he went into Jack's......
              "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

He was probably a bit dopey what with being on the verge of death. Did Daniel even know that the plan to return them to their own bodies would take them there via Jack's and Teal'c's?

CJ was superb as Jack. I agree with Dani's post that the very short moments of MS and RDA as each others' characters were fun, and that it would have been nice to see AT have to play one of the guys.

Madeleine

Comment

I have to admit, I never liked this episode the first time I watched it. I thought it was a bit dull, but since I hadn't watched the entire episode, who was I to judge? When I watched it last time on Sky, I liked the way CJ presented himself as another character
                  __

__

Comment

I agree! One of my favorite episodes! I love Michael and Christopher two of my fav actors on the show. And I loved him playing the part of O'Neill! Funny as hell! My god they must have had a great time with that episode!

You have to wonder how big Daniel's Visa bill must have been when he got it at the end of the month?
                    Jack: (describing Urgo) It's a machine!
                    Urgo: That hurts!

I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe, and I wanna eat pie.
                    Jack: Hey, who doesn't?

Urgo: They're gonna kill you! They're gonna open your heads with giant can openers and then they scoop me out with a big scoopy thing... (starts crying)

Comment

They should play each other's characters more often.
                      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I loved the acting in this episode. MS did a wonderful job, and the head shaving scene was brilliant!
                        I wonder how the conversation would have gone if Jack had woken up half an hour later?

Jack: YOU SHAVED MY HEAD!!!???
                        sigpic

Comment

I was wondering if the cast was doing voice over with they were in another body, such as Jack in Teal'c, and visa versa, or was it the actors real voice. I tired to tell but cain't.

I know that MS was both Daniel and Machello.

Comment

AFAIK there were no voice overs.
                            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

No voiceovers done in this episode. Can be certain of it
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X