• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need (205)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 205

Jackson becomes addicted to the effects of a Goa'uld sarcophagus, and falls for the planet's manipulative princess.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:41 PM.

I think Daniel plays a psycho really well in this one, lol. A little too well if you ask me.........kinda scared me actually!
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Oh, it's not "psycho" at all, it's just how people with a really dangerous addiction behave like..."psycho" would be "Legacy" Daniel

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Ah yes, how could I forget Legacy!

Micheal Shanks' portrayal of such a condition is very convincing. Definitely one of his finest moments......his excellent acting that is, lol.
        "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

there is definately a pattern to MS' acting, IMO. Whenever he is asked to play a nutter, lunatic or Psycho, he does it really well. Does this say anything about him?
          sigpic

Comment

This episode further extends the understanding of the Goa'uld's evilness.

Comment

This episode I LOATHED Daniel, and since we were supposed to, I guess Michael Shanks did his job very well. I can't recall how many times I yelled out at the screen: "Oh just kill him Jack!". This is one of the episodes I don't think I can rewatch from Season 2 because it just makes me angry

Comment

Spoilers season 7, evolution

I hope we fix the sarc with the ancient healing device....which i ASSUME we didn't give to the Tok'Ra....
                sigpic

Comment

It's unbelievable... despite being a few million years less advanced having a TV-show about you fixes everything. Maybe I should start making movies about my life... that would proably get me somewhere... like jail.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
                    I can't recall how many times I yelled out at the screen: "Oh just kill him Jack!".
                    I didn't yell it... but I sure thought it.

Comment

well it does further explain the evilness of the Goa'uld.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                        well it does further explain the evilness of the Goa'uld.
                        I'm glad that it does. While it doesn't make me sympathize with the Goa'uld at all it does give us a lot of information as to why they are as crazy and power hungry as they are.

But boy was Daniel freaky.

The only problem I had was that Shyla said she had never used the sarcophagus yet when Daniel returned he told her she had to stop using it and that it would be hard without it. That was the only inconsistency that really bothered me.

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

Shyla didn't use it, but she witnessed its effects and decided that was the way to keep Daniel with her.

MS did a great job as a Sarcophagus-addicted Daniel. My favorite line was when he yelled back at Jack. "No, you look Jack. . ."

Lisa Michelle

Comment

This was a high point in MS' acting career. He played this part very well.
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Did any one mention how the sarcophagus seems to have a hair styling setting? Daniel's hair is much more coiffed when he comes out of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X